|Job type|| Work from
Details related to what will you do –
- Solve and resolve customer service queries while building a customer relationship
- Serve customers seeking assistance with post-order issues such as returns, replacements, refunds, delivery status, pending order inquiries, and any other issues that may arise in the order fulfillment process
- It will exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency metrics, and problem solving goals.
- Continuously seek areas for improvement and communicate trends in customer calls to leadership, as appropriate
- Simultaneously browse multiple applications and software technologies.
- Demonstrate conflict management skills and maintain professional composure.
Details related to what will you need –
- Strong issue-solving skills and ability to think analytically while working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passion to help others
- A successful track record working in a high-volume environment
- Regular and reliable presence
- The ability to maintain a required Internet speed of at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 (upload) to allow voice traffic and HTTPS web traffic to use a hard-wire Ethernet Internet connection (No WiFi).
Details about wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the largest online home destinations in the world. Whether you work at our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our work places around the world, we are reinventing the way people buy their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be the home of the most rewarding job of your career. If you are looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, you will find that the incredible career opportunities are impressive.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We are a community of innovators, risk takers, and pioneers who celebrate our differences and know that our unique approaches make us strong, smart and well positioned for success. We value and help guide the collective voices of our employees, customers, community and suppliers as we build a better wayfare and the worl world d for all. Every voice, every attitude matters. This is why we are proud to be an employer that provides equal opportunities. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
Important links –
|Apply now||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|
Thank you –