UPSC 204 Assistant professor, director and many more job vacancies 2020.
| Type of
| Last date
| 1st October
| Total number
|Department|| union public
| described in
Details related to Important Dates –
- Application begin – 12 September 2020
- Last date – 1 October 2020
Details related to application fees –
| Unregistered /
OBC / EWS
|Rs. 25 -/|
Note – Candidates have to pay application fees through online system.
Details related to vacancies and qualification –
| Name of
| Live stock
|03||Bachelor degree in animal husbandry|
| General surgery
| Paediatric nephrology
| Technical Assistant
In census operations
|25|| master of degree in statistics / mathematics /
|Assistant engineer in CGWB||01||Bachelor degree in mining / drilling / civil engineer / mechanical engineering etc.|
Details related to age limit –
For livestock officer, technical Assistant in census operations, assistant engineer in CGWB ( age limit ) – 35 years
For other posts (age limit ) – 40 years.
Details related to selection process –
- Pre test / exam
- Main test / exam
- Interview / personality test.
Details related to how to apply –
1. Candidates have to apply through online system.
2. Click on Apply Now link in the most important link section.
3. Fill all the necessary details on the application form correctly.
4. Load printed scanned documents in prescribed size.
5. Take a copy of your application form for future reference.
6. Online applications can be submitted before 1 October 2020.
Most important links –
|Apply now||click here|
|Official site||click here|
| Follow us on
|| click here
Thank you –