UPSC Geo Scientist 40 Combined job vacancies 2020 –
Latest Union public service commission (UPSC) job vacancies 2020. UPSC 40 Combined Geo Scientist post recruitment.
Latest UPSC job alert. UPSC exam form online download. Government jobs 2020.
Details about vacancies & requirements –
| Type of
| Total number
| Last date
|| 27 October
Details related to important dates –
- Advt. No. – 01/2021-GEOL
- Application begin date – 7 October 2020
- Last date to apply – 27 October 2020
- Pre exam date – 21 February 2020
Details related to application fees –
| General /
|Rs. 200 -/|
| SC / ST / PH
|No fees (free)|
Note – Candidates have to pay Application fees through online mode.
Details related to vacancies –
| Name of
|15 vacancies||M.Sc in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry|
|Scientist ‘B’ (hydro – geology) group A||16 vacancies||Master of degree in geology or applied geology or marine geology or hydro geology|
| Scientist ‘B’
|03 vacancies||master degree holder in chemistry|
| Scientist ‘B’
|06 vacancies||master’s degree holder in physics / geology|
Details related to selection process –
Stage 1 – preliminary examination of computer-based objective questions for the selection of candidates for stage 2. (400 marks)
Stage 2 – main exam conventional type paper.(600 marks)
Stage 3 – Personality test (exam) / interview
Details related to age limit –
As on 1st January 2021
- Minimum age limit – 21 years
- Maximum age limit – 31 years
Relaxation as per government rule.
Details related to how to apply –
1. Candidates must apply through the online system.
2. Click the Apply Now link found in the most important links section.
3. Correctly fill in all the necessary details on the application form.
4. Load scanned documents printed in the prescribed size.
5. Bring a copy of your application form for future reference.
6. Online applications can be submitted before October 27, 2020.
(For more information, download the notification)
Most important links –
|Apply now||click here|
| click here
Thank you –