|Type of job|| Work from
|Qualification|| High school
Details related to what would you do –
1. Listen our customers and use their experience, creativity and passion to explore our products and help our customers make purchasing decisions.
2. Create trust and relationship with your customers
3. Meet or exceed all revenue, conversion / deactivation rate, CSAT, and more goals.
4. As the traveler’s face, you have to maintain professionalism during all interactions and meeting.
5. You can browse multiple applications and software technologies simultaneously
6. You manage your time efficiently and always put the customer experience first
7. Maintains a place that represents a professional image for our clients at all times
Details related to what would you need –
1. Strong issue solving attitude Ability to solve skills and think analytically while working in fast problem environments
2. Good communication skills.
3. sales experience, in a call center / retail virtual environment
4. High School Diploma / graduation.
5. Ability to work in a virtual world, maintaining high level problem solving skills, comfortable with technology.
6. Proven oral and written communication skills • Intuitive teaching / use of software applications required for the role
7. Regular and reliable presence is an essential function of this situation.
8. You are attractive and you can leverage your personality to connect with others quickly.
9. Promoting appropriate product solutions and influencing customers to shop on the wafer
10. You are competitive, you have a positive attitude and you are open to change
11. Solve problems by thinking critically and creatively
12. You are successful in working in a high-speed environment
13. You are always determined to do the right thing
14. Ability to maintain Internet speeds of at least 25 Mbps (download) and 5 Mbps (upload) to support voice traffic and HTTPS web traffic using a wired traffic Internet connection (No WiFi).
15. A work space free of noise or distraction (wafer provides all necessary computer equipment)
Details about wayfare INC. –
Wayfair is one of the largest online home destinations in the world. Whether you work at our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our work places around the world, we are reinventing the way people buy their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be the home of the most rewarding job of your career. If you are looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, you will find that the incredible career opportunities are impressive.
Most important links –
|Apply now||Click here|
|Official website||Click here|